Pitta derives from the elements of Fire and Water and translates and is the energy of all transformations. It is the energy of digestion and metabolism in the body that functions through organic acids, hormones, enzymes, and bile. The main locations of Pitta in the body are the small intestine, stomach, liver, spleen, pancreas, blood, eyes, and sweat. Physiologically, Pitta provides the body with heat and energy. It governs all processes related to conversion and transformation in body and mind. The manifestations of a balanced Pitta are joy, courage, sharp intellect and a sense of responsibility.
Salty, pungent and sour food, hot climates, hyperactivity, overworking, continuous visual stimulation, lack of silence will aggravate Pitta. This excess of fire will cause anger, jealousy, lack of emotional control, a hypercritical and angry mind, a dominant and tyrannical attitude, inflamed eyes, sleep disorders around midnight, hepatobiliary disorders, cardiovascular problems, infection, inflammation, rashes, ulcers, heartburn, and fever.
The fragrance of the Pitta synergy is sweet, floral, balsamic, herbaceous and woody. It was created to balance and prevent the troubles of this bioenergy, cooling, calming and moderating body and mind. It awakens the innocence and purity of the mind, invites to let go the annoyances, anger, fanaticism, perfectionism and the need for control. It facilitates the detachment of the ego and awakens the intelligence of the heart. It invites to meditate and brings discernment and clarity.
Need for excessive control, obsession with detail, irritability
- Smell the bottle every 3 hours for 2 consecutive minutes, with closed eyes and the conscience placed in the heart.
- Stream the synergy when the need for control creates stress and suffering.
- Rub the heart area and inside the arms every morning with a few drops of the synergy.
Excessive appetite, cravings
- Apply one drop of the synergy between the upper lip and one drop on the 3rd eye in case of cravings or before meals.
- Smell the bottle for two minutes before meals with closed eyes with the conscience placed in solar plexus.
Conflictual atmosphere, anger
- Spread the synergy.
- Smell the bottle with closed eyes closed, conscience placed in the solar plexus for two consecutive minutes several times a day.
- Rub the inside of the arms and forehead with a few drops of the synergy.
To connect to its essence, to its deep truth, to gain in authenticity:
Do the following meditation for 40 days in the morning or evening:
- Rub the wrists and palms of the hands with a few drops of the synergy.
- Take a sitting meditation posture.
- Place your hands for 2 minutes in front of your face and inhale the scent of synergy with your eyes closed. Take deep breaths, inflating the abdomen with each breath.
- Then place your hands on your lap in a circle with your index finger and thumb.
- Place the consciousness between the two eyebrows at the level of the 3rd eye.
- Then quote for 20 minutes in silence inside you the SAT NAM mantra. When you say it in silence, insist on the A of SAT.
SAT = Truth
NAM = Identity
This mantra helps to see more of his truth and focus on his mission. It improves verbal expression and helps to communicate with less irritability and judgment.
For therapeutic treatments
- Therapists can make irritated, cartesian, hypercritical, irritated or nervous people smell the bottle before treatment.
- Put a few drops of the synergy on the pillow around the person’s head during the treatment.
- Add a few drops to your massage oil to refresh body and mind.
- Blend 5 drops of the synergy with 1 tablespoon of carrier oil and massage the heart area (Hridaya) clockwise. Let your hand rest for a moment on the heart while accompanying the person’s breath.
Essential oils: Amyris (Amyris balsamifera), Chamomile blue matricaria (Matricaria recutita), Wild coriander (Coriandrum sativum), Eucalyptus radiate, True lavender (Lavandula vera), Sweet lavender (Lavandula hybrida dulce), Marjoram (Origanum majorana), Bergamot mint (Mentha citrata), Peppermint (Mentha piperita), Orange (Citrus aurantium), Petitgrain bigarade (Citrus aurantium), Palmarosa (Cymbopogon martinii), Rosalina (Melaleuca ericifolia), Rose (Rosa damascena), Sugandah Kokila, Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)