TURIYA – DURGA
Durga is one of the main Goddesses of the Hindu pantheon. According to the legend, Durga was created by Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva to kill the buffalo demon Mahisasura because they were powerless to defeat him. Compared to other deities, Durga is taller, beautiful, fierce, and threatening to her enemies. She is usually depicted riding a lion or a tiger and endowed with 8 or 10 arms, each holding the special weapon of one of the gods, given for her battle against this demon. Shiva gave her his trident, Vishnu his chakra disk, Brahma his mala, Indra his lightning, Surya his bow and arrow, Yama his sword, Hanuman his club.
Mahisasura was seduced by Durga and wanted to marry her. Durga promised him her hand in marriage if he could beat her in battle. With the help of Kali, the Black Goddess, Durga defeated the demon’s armies and killed Mahisasura, thus bringing joy to the inhabitants of the earth.
Durga combines many qualities such as detachment, self-knowledge, generosity, discernment, and the ability to bring light into the darkness. Even today, Hindus believe that Durga is the supreme force that helps us overcome all difficulties and drive away all negative energies. It is believed that Durga removes suffering on earth.
DURGA by TURIYA is a synergy of essential oils to cope with difficult situations and to eliminate toxins from the body and mind. The combined essential oils harmonize and strengthen the physical and energetic immune system and help to regain vitality and clarity during convalescence, after major drug therapies or also during detoxification. A synergy that brings holistic and physiological benefits. It supports naturopathic drainages. Durga can be used in preparation of a therapy and after a treatment. It is also the synergy of choice to free oneself from an addiction.
Its resinous, fresh, green, sophisticated, mysterious, and vibrant scent invigorates the spirit and immediately changes the emotional state. It cleanses the emotional and mental bodies of stagnant toxins and memories that block healing and evolution. Enveloping and reassuring, Durga cleanses deeply and creates the space needed to grow and heal.
The plants of Durga
“True wisdom, true superiority, is not gained by fighting but by letting things take care of themselves. Plants that resist the wind break, while flexible plants survive hurricanes. “
- Mugwort ludoviciana, annual mugwort and davana are plants dedicated to Artemis, Goddess of hunting and protection of nature. They have especially important purifying virtues both physically and energetically.
- Ahibero, ajowan, le Tulsi basil, yarrow, galbanum and turmeric reinforce confidence and certainty. They are pain killers, with antifungal, bactericidal and virucidal properties. They allow the elimination of toxins.
- Yarrow, holy francincense, shiso, Virginia juniper, le gingerlily, hinoki, lovage and palo santo calm the nervous and respiratory systems, restore emotional balance while supporting the elimination of toxins from the body and mind. These essential oils dissolve physical and energetic crystallizations, strengthen the immune system, and regenerate the liver and pancreatic functions.
- Immortelle, true lavender, lavender abrial, lavender stoechas, spearmint et myrrh are important cellular regenerators and physical and energetic healers.
- Eucalyptus globulus, myrtle, rosemary cineol and pyramidalis and saro purify and strengthen the circulation of prana/qi in the body and the subtle bodies.
- Mastix is an important venous and lymphatic decongestant and promotes drainage.
- Geranium, litsea and zanthoxylum alatum are balancing the nervous system. They remove anxiety and agitation, are antiseptic and contribute to a good mood.
- Ammi visnaga, kunzea, lime, red orange and grapefruit awake the inner light and the healing force.
- Pine cembra, Scot’s pine, white fir and Siberian fir are powerful anti-inflammatory remedies and stimulate the immune system. They teach us resilience and strengthen vitality.
DURGA – A powerful detox blend
When you lack energy, your skin becomes dull, food is difficult to digest because your metabolism works less well, you lose your focus, your memory weakens, you are lethargic and without spirit, your periods can be painful and your muscles and joints more painful. The Durga synergy is ideal to help you eliminate certain toxins from your body and mind.
- A massage with essential oils not only has a soothing effect on the psycho-emotional level but also accelerates the elimination of lymphatic toxins while stimulating the formation of antibodies in the lymph nodes. By adding DURGA to a massage oil, you reinforce this elimination of toxins.
- Ask your therapist to ad dit in his massage oil.
- Create massage oil:
CO Calophyllum inophyllum 10 ml
CO Black Cumin / Nigella sativa 50 ml
CO Chaulmoogra 50 ml
Blend DURGA 100 drops
Complete with Macadamiaoil to 200 ml
Massage the entire body daily with this massage oil, preferably in the morning before showering.
Massage the entire body with the massage oil and then take a bath with a handful of sea salt or Himalayan salt.
- At the same time, make a cure of hydrosols for 40 days: Drink daily 1 liter of water with 2 tablespoons of hydrosol. Alternate with the following hydrosols: angelica, black currant, immortelle, mastix, palo santo, cembra pine, rosemary verbenon, shiso.
- Every morning and before lunch, rub the middle of your palms with a few drops of DURGA to enhance your healing power.
You suffer from muscular or articular pains, following a drug treatment, you do not manage to recover after an illness or an accident. Create the following blend:
DURGA blend 50 drops
Calophyllum inophyllum 10 ml
Complete with St. John Worth oil to 30 ml
Apply the blend several times a day to the area to be treated.
Blend 20 drops of DURGA with 9 ml of olive oil. Take 3 drops of it after meals, 3 times a day.
DURGA – Purification of the mind and increase of vibrational frequency
You are irritable, easily frustrated, offended and sensitive. You suffer and make others suffer; you attract negative energy:
Meditate daily with the mantra OM DUM DURGAYEI NAMAHA to create a place of protection and peace within yourself and to transform, purify destructive thoughts. Do the following meditation for 9, 18, 27 or 36 days:
- Take a sitting meditation posture. Rub your forehead and the middle of your chest with a drop of DURGA blend each morning.
- Close your eyes and inhale the DURGA blend for a moment.
- Now silently quote the mantra OM DUM DURGAYEI NAMAHA 108 times. Use a mala (Hindu rosary) to count.
OM DUM DURGAYEI NAMAHA
This mantra awakens the energy of Durga, the Goddess who protects against negative forces both internal and external. It is particularly indicated in times when we find ourselves in so-called dead-end situations, when the mind is tormented by worries and we are missing clarity.
Despite your best efforts, you still feel stuck at the same level, facing the same obstacles. Do the following ritual for 11 days:
➢ Apply 1 drop of DURGA between your two eyebrows at the level of the 3rd eye, one drop on the top of the head and one drop on the heart area every morning and at bedtime.
➢ Then inhale the DURGA blend with your eyes closed for two minutes and your consciousness at the top of your head, in your crown chakra. Imagine an invisible thread that links you to infinity.
Lung meridian massage with DURGA deepens the breath, transmits a sense of openness to the heart and helps to further eliminate toxins from the airways and excess mucus. It is particularly recommended for quitting smoking.